Dr. Osman is committed to excellence in providing high quality cardiac care, through personalized, compassionate, evidence-based, efficient patient centered care and the most comprehensive expertise available. His treatment strategy targets the disease as well as the predisposing risk factors. Dr. Osman hopes to learn from his patients as much as they learn from him. Outside of medicine, he enjoys outdoor activities, competitive sport (tennis, basketball and soccer), and spending time with his family.
- Interventional cardiology fellowship at Loma Linda University Hospital, Ca 2021-2022
- Clinical cardiac electrophysiology fellowship at the Oregon Health & Science University Hospital, Portland, OR 2017-2018
- Advanced heart failure & transplant fellowship and cardiovascular fellowship at the East Carolina University, Greenville, N.C. 2012-2017
- Internal medicine residency and geriatrics medicine fellowship at the George Washington University in Washington DC. 2008-2012
- Board certification: Internal medicine, Echocardiography and Cardiovascular disease.